Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Welcome

Greetings everyone,
My name is Michael Catalino, and starting in June 2010 you can follow me as I conduct a public health project in Honduras. The detail of the project are coming together as we speak. There will be much more to do in Honduras than just research and there are many people to help. As of now we are looking to help my friend Blanca build a soccer field in her village, do some painting for Mision Caribe and possibly volunteer at Jericho Ministries. You will here more about this all once I get started. For now, I must finish my final lacrosse season at Duke and finish the spring semester of my global health masters program.

If interested please visit my other travel blogs from South Africa and Vietnam.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment